Lafayette’s Trusted & Reliable HVAC Contractor
If you have a heating or cooling need for your Lafayette residential or commercial property, look no further than Blue Valley Heating & Cooling. Rest assured that you have found the best HVAC contractor on Colorado’s Front Range! Our experienced and knowledgeable team has been providing quality service for over 30 years.
We stand out in the HVAC industry for 3 big reasons:
We pride ourselves on being a truly reliable company in the multitude of HVAC businesses you have to choose from. Whenever your Lafayette home or business experiences a heating or cooling problem, be it in the middle of the night or on a weekend, you can count on us to show up! We understand the urgency of getting an air conditioner, heater or hot water heater repaired which is why we offer same day and emergency service calls.
Superior Customer Service-
None of our jobs can be considered complete until we receive confirmation from our clients of their total satisfaction. We are a locally-owned business and are invested in our local community so our reputation matters a great deal to all of our staff and we will all do our best to earn a customer’s repeat business.
The technicians with Blue Valley Heating & Cooling have undergone rigorous training on all types of heating and cooling systems, and can confidently and competently work on every make and model. Their valuable experience also assists in quickly and expertly addressing any HVAC concern- even in the uncommon field of geothermal energy.
Heating & Cooling Services we provide:
- Air Conditioning Installation, Maintenance and Repairs
- Boiler Installation, Maintenance and Repairs
- Furnace Installation, Maintenance and Repairs
- Geothermal Installation, Maintenance and Repairs
- Hot Water Heater or Tankless Installation, Maintenance and Repairs
- Radiant Floor Heating Installation, Maintenance and Repairs
- Air Filters and Systems to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Evaporative Cooler Installation, Maintenance and Repairs
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Heating or Cooling Load Analysis
- Duct work and Ventilation Assessments