Stop wasting energy & money on high utility bills! Go green & save some green with geothermal energy from Blue Valley Heating & Cooling
A geothermal heat pump or ground source heat pump (GSHP) is a central heating and/or cooling system that transfers heat from the ground for heating and to the ground for cooling. It uses the earth as a heat source (in the winter) and a heat sink (in the summer). This design takes advantage of the constant moderate temperature in the ground to provide heating and cooling at lower operating costs compared to standard HVAC heating and cooling systems.
Blue Valley Heating & Cooling has been designing and installing state-of-the-art heating and cooling geothermal systems in Colorado for years. We offer expertise, top-notch customer service, and competitive rates.
- Economic and Feasibility Analysis
We provide an in-depth analysis of your savings versus initial investment. We also take into account your specific location and building features to help you decide if geothermal is right for you.
- Ground Loop Design
A properly sized ground loop is the key to a great geothermal system. Using experience with local geology from over 200 installed geothermal systems, we can optimize your loop design based on both your site conditions and your building load requirements.
- Equipment Installation
Our expert technicians are experienced in both new construction and retrofits of existing homes. We take a “systems” approach‚ the right equipment, the right ground loop, and the right distribution system for seamless integration.
- Thermal Conductivity Testing
For commercial and very large residential projects we offer in-situ thermal conductivity testing to minimize guesswork and risk
- Geo Thermal System Service
During a geo thermal system service call, we will inspect the following components:
- Clean Air Coil if Necessary
- Priority Service Scheduling
- Check Ground Loop Pressure and Temperatures
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Check All Line and Low Voltage Connections
- Check Blower Operation and Clean Blower Wheel if Necessary
- Check and Clean Condensate Lines
- Clean Heat Recovery Ventilator Core and Filters
- Check System Electronic Controls
- Check and Record Operating Conditions
- Clean or Replace Filter
- Check for Proper Operation (After being Cleaned & Inspected)
HOW GEOTHERMAL SYSTEMS WORK
Call Blue Valley Heating & Cooling of Longmont for your next geothermal system repair, service, or installation in Colorado!