The expert HVAC technicians with Blue Valley Energy of Longmont have years of experience enabling them to quickly diagnose and repair all types of furnace models. Unfortunately, furnaces tend to fail when we need them most during the coldest days of winter. Fortunately, our staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make emergency service calls. Many heating and cooling companies will jump right to selling you an expensive new furnace when it is not needed! If your furnace can be repaired at a cost that makes it worth repairing, we will always offer you that option first.
Top Reasons for Furnace Repair
- Broken Thermostat– A broken or malfunctioning thermostat will cause irregular temperatures or prevent the furnace from turning on at all. Before making a call for repair, check the batteries or other power sources to see if a simple fix can be employed. If a new thermostat is needed, we can offer suggestions on brands, makes/models to fit your needs. We can also install that new thermostat for you.
- Faulty Limit Switch– is usually to blame if the blower runs continuously. Get quiet for a time and take stock of just how long that blower is going. No stopping? Probably worth a call.
- Clogged Air Filter– It is very important to keep your furnace air filters clean. A clogged air filter causes restricted airflow, frequent cycling and can also damage the limit switch.
- Ignition Problems– Your furnace not igniting cam come from a malfunctioning thermocouple or just a draft that extinguishes the pilot light.
- Damaged Mechanical Parts– Most furnace mechanical damage will be indicated by abnormal sounds when the furnace is running, such as squealing or rattling.
In addition to resolving whatever issue is causing your furnace to malfunction, our technicians will also conduct a thorough safety inspection during the repair service. We will make sure that the unit’s electrical connections are secure, the safety shutoff is responsive and that there are no gas leaks. An annual furnace maintenance service is also highly recommended to prevent many furnace problems and ensure that your unit is operating at its maximum efficiency.
If your home or business is experiencing heating problems, don’t delay in calling the trusted HVAC contractors at Blue Valley Energy in Longmont to quickly and expertly repair your furnace!