Blue Valley Energy of Longmont is proud to be a supplier of Bosch heating and cooling systems; a leader in the industry for over 100 years. “Every Bosch product is built with one goal in mind; to enhance the quality of your life every day by providing solutions which are both innovative and truly beneficial.”
- Gas Tankless: With extended warranties and superior energy efficiency, Bosch’s line of Greentherm and Therm gas tankless water heaters offer the most reliable on-demand technology for both residential and commercial applications. Save up to 50% on utility bills for homeowners, and for commercial properties, a 98% thermal efficiency with intelligent Cascading options offers fast payback.
- Electric: Bosch offers electric tankless options with the Tronic 5000C/6000C series that provides hot water to entire buildings, and the 3000 series which fit under kitchen or bathroom sinks for endless hot water at the point-of-use. The 3000T series offers a variety of mini-tank sizes that are simply connected to the cold water line at the needed site.
- Storage Tanks: From 32 to 119 gallons, single or dual coil connections, and vertical or horizontal designs, there is a Buderus tank model to suit your residential or commercial hot water needs at an economical price.
- Air Source: Bosch’s inverter heat pumps are unbeatable systems for delivering precise heating and cooling control to homes.
- Water-Source Geothermal: The versatile Bosch Greensource series is guaranteed to have a model to fit your specific needs, be it to replace or modify the existing HVAC system in residential or commercial settings. And the Bosch FHP heat pumps are available in ½ to 60 ton capacities to meet any size commercial need, be it new construction or a retrofit.
- Gas Condensing: With low operating costs and emissions, both the Greenstar and Buderus models won Energy Star’s Most Efficient award for 2016. For commercial applications, Bosch offers a variety of Buderus and Logano models that specialize in minimal standby heat loss and high combustion efficiency.
- Conventional Gas or Oil: Buderus has the history of producing the longest-lasting, highest-quality gas burning boilers and recently introduced the environmentally-friendly oil burning option.
- Buderus panel radiators provide both convected and radiant heat, which creates a greater sensation of warmth at a lower room temperature than standard baseboard heaters. Radiators also operate quietly and cleanly by not blowing air and circulating dust like a conventional duct heat system.
Bosch offers a wide variety of high quality heating and cooling systems that are cost effective, energy efficient, and environmentally friendly- let the experts at Blue Valley Energy in Longmont help you find the Bosch product that will best fit your specific needs!