If you are in the market to replace or install a new air conditioner, look no further than Blue Valley Energy of Longmont – your local heating and cooling experts – to guide your purchasing decision and install your new system expertly. Our professional staff have been helping customers in the Longmont area find the highest quality AC unit for their home or business for over 20 years.
If you’ve already decided on an air conditioner or you need help picking the new AC unit that’s right for your needs, we can help. Our air conditioning sales and installation team are the best in the business. We can help you decide what you need without the pushy sales techniques. We want to leave you a happy customer.
5 Considerations for New Air Conditioner Installation
- Capacity– The size of unit needed is determined by the square footage it will need to service and other factors, such as windows or skylights and ceiling height.
- Placement– The outside condenser needs to have unrestricted airflow so it’s best to place it in a spot without much landscaping surrounding it.
- Noise– For an appliance that only pushes cold air into a room, one wouldn’t expect this function to be very noisy but air conditioners can be loud. It’s worth listening to how the system runs before making your decision.
- SEER– This stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, with the higher number being more efficient. Be sure to look for a model with the Energy Star logo to save money on utility bills!
- Budget– Although budget is often the leading factor in purchases, it’s important to consider the energy savings a more expensive unit will yield and also the accompanying warranty.
Another important part of the warranty to keep in mind is that installation by a professional HVAC-system contractor is required to validate any future claims. Give yourself the peace of mind by hiring Blue Valley Energy of Longmont to expertly install your new air conditioner to protect your new investment. We acquire our AC systems directly from top-of-the-line manufacturers and our able to pass those savings onto our customers- call us today!